Monday, October 16, 2017

Monday Musings

Once again a new week is upon us and we are already half way through October. Here is what is on my mind today.

1) I have been in a major funk for the last two weeks. I am not sure what is going on but I am ready for it to be over already.

2) My ex-sister-in-law and niece were in town this past week from Arizona and we were able to go out to brunch with them on Saturday.

3) Little man wants to be an astronaut for Halloween. The costume he wore 3 years ago still fits which was a pleasant surprise.

4) Little man may have conned us into adding a new member to our family. 

Here are the pictures from the past few weeks.

Playing goalie
 Me and my current WIP
 The sky looked crazy on my way home from work
 Little man and his medal
 Paul Bunyon is back in East Lansing where he belongs
 A beautiful sunset
Someone thinks a lot of himself
This house is on our way to school. It is nice to see someone trying to fix it up
 Hanging out at the playground
 Little man and his cousin after brunch

No comments: