Monday, October 23, 2017

Monday Musings

Another week has come and gone. Here is what is on my mind today.

1) Clark's party was Friday night. We had a great turn out. I am very relieved that it turned out well and also that it is over.

2) I have been in a funk for the past few weeks. I am pretty sure it is because of the change of season but I just want it over already.

3) Little man scored not one but two goals at soccer on Saturday. He was so excited and we were so excited for him.

4) I normally do not get political here but I just want to say that the "leader" of this country starting a Twitter war with the mother and widow of our fallen soldiers is just disgusting.

Here are the pictures for the week.

Every time I picked up this book I would start singing "We Didn't Start the Fire" in my head
 Today's funny license plate
Party time
Little man and his star sign
He loves this marble run he received at his party
This is the face of a two goal scorer
One pumpkin colored for a contest at our local independent toy store


No comments: