Tuesday, December 05, 2017

Books Read: November 2017

I am falling further behind on my 52 in 52 goal. I am currently 4 books behind so I do not think I will be able to make up the difference. Oh well, another year where the goal is not made. For November I completed the following:

1) Smarter Faster Better: The Secrets of Being Productive in Life and Business by Charles Duhigg - this was a fairly usual book on productivity. He did use some interesting examples that were interesting. But by the end I was skimming rather than reading closely

2) The Guy Not Taken: Stories by Jennifer Weiner - I enjoyed this collection of short stories about how the relationships that do not work out effect our lives. Very typical chick lit but very enjoyable.

3) The Sweetgum Knit Lit Society by Beth Patillo - I loved this book. It is an interesting look at small town life and how these women at very different stages of life come together. There is another book and I plan on reading it soon.


No comments: