Monday, January 15, 2018

Momday Musings

Another week is upon us and this is what I am thinking this week.

1) The pain in rump has finally gone away and I am very happy.

2) Now I am being very careful when I am outside so I don't fall again.

3) I made this for dinner last week and I am making it again tonight. It is rare for both the hubby and I to both like something so much.

4) We are now in the part of the winter I hate. The holidays are over, the shininess of the new year has worn off and spring is very far away.

Here are the pictures for the week.

So proud of our school family

















My first FO of 2018 - a preemie hat
Watching these two cuddle always makes me smile
I am not feeling well so I am hunkered down under my blankie watching football
Our usual no school today lunch date at Panera

No comments: