Sunday, January 14, 2018

Last of the 2017 FOs

It's time to move on so here are my last 3 FOs from 2017


Ravelled here

Pattern: Mock Gull Cable Dishcloth by me
Needles: size 7 (4.5 MM)
Yarn: Sugar 'n Cream in Hot Blue
Started: 3/1/17
Finished: 3/8/17
Modifications: I tried adding some stockinette before the cable pattern to stop the curing
Comments: I am still not completely happy with this



 Ravelled here

Pattern: Deathly Hallows Dishcloth by Denise Plourde
Needles: Size 7 (4.5 MM)
Yarn: Sugar 'n Cream in Hot Blue
Started: 3/10/17
Finished: 3/31/17
Modifications: none
Comments: it came out extremely large but I do like it

Ravelled here

Pattern: Fluted Prayer Shawl by Elaine Phillips
Needles: Size 10-1/2 (6.5MM)
Yarn: Lion Brand Pound of Love in Oxford Gray
Started: 9/16/17
Finished: 11/23/17
Modifications: I left off the fringe
Comments: I made this for my co worker who is battling cancer. She loved it and it made me feel good that I spent the time making it for her

No comments: