Monday, July 01, 2019

Monday Musings

Man I cannot believe that so much time has gone by without a real post. I have just been tired and not very motivated lately. I am trying to kick myself in the rear end and get going on things that need to be done.Here is what is on my mind today.

1) My birthday was last Wednesday - I turned 43. It was pretty uneventful and I cannot believe I am this old but it is better than the alternative.

2) Work was crazy this past month and that is what exhausted me the most.I did get to work some OT though which helped the bank account

3) Clark is staying home for the summer. We just could not afford to send him to camp and since is friends aren't going either he is not sad. I am trying to structure his day a bit so he is not playing video games all day long.

4) Clark also survived his first night away from home. His best friend had a slumber birthday party on Saturday and he had a ton of fun. Hopefully this is a good sign and he will be ok for the 2 nights he will be away for 5th grade camp in October.

Here are a few pictures from the last few weeks.

So he can get under the dining room table but can't get out
Brothers
Working OT with a sleeping baby next to me
This little guy is now 9 months old
He loves the dishwasher just like bi brother did at this age
Last day of 4th grade
Sleeping with his lovey
 Happy Father's Day
Working on piggy back rides
Having fun at daddy's company picnic
Rock star baby
Hanging out at Panera knit night with the boys on my birthday
Poor baby is sick. A double ear infection and conjunctivitis in his right eye.

1 comment:

A :-) said...

Everyone is looking good!! Hope the baby's feeling better by now :-)