Monday, April 13, 2020

Monday Musings

Well hello again everyone. It feels good to be getting things back on track. I feel more like myself in the last couple of weeks than I have in a very long time. It is the best feeling in the world. Now here is what is on my mind this week.

1) We did a zoom meeting with my family for Easter yesterday. While it was not ideal it was better than nothing.

2) I am wavering between trying to structure Clark's learning more and just letting it go. I saw something from the Illinois Department of Education today that says kids in his grade only need to do 60-120 minute of remote learning a day. That is what he is doing now so I am trying to let up a little bit.

3) I had to go to the store on Saturday. I really did not want to go but we needed some things like soap, paper plates, paper towels and I wanted to get some things for the boys for Easter. It amazes me the people who just do not respect social distancing. One lady reached over me to grab something off the shelf. I gave her the look, sighed and walked away. Of course I kept running into her as I went through the store but would wait for her to leave the aisle before I did anything.

Here are the pictures for the week.

It was 70 degrees last Wednesday so Preston got out for 3 walks. He was a bit over it at the end.
Preston loves his stuffies.
Clark and his basket of candy.


No comments: