Monday, June 29, 2020

Monday Musings

I cannot believe that today is the last Monday of June. I cannot believe that the year is half over already. It seems like time in quarantine went by faster which seems strange to me. Here is what is on my mind today.

1) My birthday weekend was nice and relaxing. Although I did get headbutted in the nose by Preston and burnt my arm getting something out of the oven everything else was good.

2) Today would have been my mom's 78th birthday. She has been gone 18 years but sometimes, like today, it feels like it was just a few months ago.

3) If is official that my husband will be going back to work on the 6th. That means I will have 3 weeks of no child care except on Fridays. This is going to be interesting. I know Clark will help a little but he just does not have the patience to deal with him for more than 15-20 minutes at a time.

Here are the pictures for the week.

Brotherly love
A Preston original
 One of Preston's many silly faces
 This is 44

1 comment:

A :-) said...

Love that picture of the boys with you :-)