Monday, August 03, 2020

Monday Musings

Well hello August! It hardly seems possible that you are here already. I just want time to slow down a little so we can enjoy our summer before the winter gloom falls upon us. Here is what is on my mind for this week.

1) Preston had a a good first week back at daycare. Today though when I dropped him off he started to cry. I guess he figured after being with us all weekend this daycare thing was done. 

2) I cannot believe that the first day of school is 4 weeks from today. I am trying not to stress over how this virtual campus will work but it is hard.

3) I can see the end of my current knitting project coming close. It is amazing how much progress you can make when you actually make the time to work on something.

Here are the pictures for the week.


It does mama's heart good to see him cleaning up.


                                                     It is a double yolk kind of day.


                          He loves the car at daycare. We may need to get him one for his birthday.


                                                    Learning how to wash our hands.


Knitting, cheesecake and true crime on TV. Just another exciting Saturday night in the McCain house.


No comments: