The topic for this week is my 10 All-Time Favorite TV Shows.
1) The Golden Girls - I loved the show as a kid and watching it now I am amazed my mom let me watch it.
2) Mama's Family - the show is so stupid but I still watch it all the time.
3) Supernatural - I love me some Dean Winchester. One good side effect of the pandemic is we get to stretch out the end of the show to next fall.
4) Friends - a reminder of my college days.
5) Double Trouble - short lived show but I always wanted to be a twin and I loved watching these two.
6) Dancing With the Stars - although I will no longer watch since they let Tom Bergeron and Erin Andrews go.
7) Hell's Kitchen - Gordon Ramsay is the best.
8) Outdaughtered - this family is just adorable and there are none of the icky vibes like Jon and Kate had back in the day.
9) Autopsy - an in depth look at the deaths of celebrities.
10) Moonlight - another shot lived one but I cannot resist a hot vampire PI.