Monday, March 21, 2022

Monday Musings

Well well well here you are again Monday. I am trying really hard to not dread you coming around every week but that is easier said than done. Here is what is on my mind today.

1) I am really working on busting out of this funk I have been in the last couple of months. The warmer weather and more daylight is helping a little bit.

2) Preston has some kind of bug. He only went to daycare one day last week. His fever and cough are gone and he has not thrown up in a few days but he is just really tired and run down. Oh and whiny!

3) Next week is Clark's spring break and I am looking forward to it. It will be a nice week not having to fight with him about getting up in the morning, doing his homework and going to bed on time.

Here are the pictures for the past couple of weeks.

 
When you wake up at 5:30am and refuse to take a nap you fall asleep on the 10 minute drive home from daycare.

They can be so cute and sweet hen they are not running around or fighting.

My poor sick little man.

Cuddle time with my sick little guy.

I am not sure if this is true or not but I love it.
It's hard to believe how sick this little guy is when he looks so happy.


No comments: