Monday, April 18, 2022

Monday Musings

Another week is upon us. Sometimes I feel like I am stuck in Groundhog Day. My days are pretty much the same over and over. I like it on one hand but then I feel like I should want more. Oh well, here is what is on my mind this week.

1) We received an email yesterday that Clark's science teacher passed away unexpectedly Saturday. This is the first time he has had to deal with the death of someone he knows. He seems ok but it is hard to tell with him. He is his mom's son and hides his emotions and feelings pretty well.

2) It seems pretty petty to complain about after what I talked about above but it is currently snowing and we are expecting 3-4". I had to dig my boots out of the closet since I had put them away. I am not happy about this at all.

3) We had a nice Easter yesterday. Preston was very happy that the Easter bunny came and brought him the stuffed panda he has been wanting.

Here are the pictures for the last few weeks.

Be still my mama heart!
More yarn from Dollar Tree.
More yarn from Dollar Tree.
This movie is pretty bad so of course Preston wants to watch it over and over.
The weather last Sunday was nice so the boys and dad went out for their first walk of the year.
The weather last Sunday was nice so the boys and dad went out for their first walk of the year.
Still one of my favorite pictures of little Clark. He was 2-1/2 in this one..
They were digging a ditch.
The preemie hat for March is finally done.
The boys and their dyed Easter eggs.
Ready for the big Easter egg hunt.
Happy Easter!

No comments: