Tuesday, July 05, 2022

Thoughts on Tuesday

Here we are at the start of July. It hardly seems possible. I also feel like I keep repeating myself saying that time is going way to fast. Oh well here is what is on my mind today.

1) I took today off and am enjoying a relaxing day doing nothing. Preston went to daycare and I feel a tiny bit guilty but I need some downtime.

2) It was really hard to feel like celebrating yesterday. I am just so heartbroken with how we are going backwards in this country it is hard to feel good about things.

3) I still have not set a schedule for Clark for this summer. At this rate I will get things set just in time for school to start.

Here are the pictures for the week.

The artist concentrating on his creation.
The preemie hat for June was finished around 10pm on the 30th.
Preston has asked for a bike but I think we will start with a trike.
Story of my life right now.
Sad but true.


No comments: