Monday, July 11, 2005

Best Laid Plans

So I was hoping to have a picture of my completed dishcloth but that did not happen. My laptop has been down and hubby's doesn't have the photo software on it. And of course I can not find the stupid disk. Oh well, maybe sometime soon I will have knitting photos for you since this is a knitting blog. My new dishcloth is coming along well. I took it to Stitch N' Bitch tonight and got some work done.

I have been very down lately and I don't know why. I think I am hitting that wall where I hate my job but there is nothing out there that I'm qualified for and everything I am qualified for doesn't interest me or pay enough. I'm starting to wonder if I didn't make a mistake by not starting law school in May. Now I will have to wait until next May if I want to go. Maybe I'll just finish my paralegal certificate. The problem with that is every paralegal job out there requires at least 2 years experience or they won't even look at you. How are you supposed to get experience if no one will give you a job? Oh well, for now I am going to watch the Home Run Derby and root for my boyfriend - don't worry my hubby knows about him!

No comments: