Friday, December 30, 2005

Welcome back

So I am back. I really want to do this blogging thing but I have not made time for it. One of my New Year's Resolutions is to update this thing at least once a week and to get this out there where people will actually read it. We'll see how that goes. Right now on the knitting front I am working on frog dishcloths for my aunt for Christmas (I won't see her until next weekend), a hat for my hubby and I want to start the mid month KAL from my monthly dishcloth group. The next KAL for the group starts on the 1st and then I want to start clapotis. I am hoping also to learn how to make this blog look better. I would like to have a finished objects blog, a WIP chart among other things. I love the new year - things can start fresh and that's what I am hoping to do here. Later tater!

No comments: