Thursday, January 05, 2006

Finally - Pictures!!

So I was finally able to download pictures from my camera so here are some of my FOs.















So this is a simple garter stitch scarf I made for my oldest niece for Christmas. I made it from Red Heart Super Saver in Royal and Fun Fur in Sapphire




This is the simple garter stitch scarf I made for my youngest niece for Christmas. This is made out of Bernat Softee Chunky in color 39425 and Fun Fur in Soft Pink.



So this is the checkered dishcloth from the Dishcloth Boutique site. The yarn is Sugar n' Cream in Violet Veil. I wasn't thrilled with it but hey it's a dishcloth.




Here is another dishcloth from the Dishcloth Boutique. The pattern is called Chinese Waves and it is also done in the Violet Veil Sugar n' Cream yarn. I did this for an exchange on the Knitting Novices Yahoo group.



Here is my Booga Bag which still isn't felted yet. I really need to work on that. This was made in Noro Kureyon color 115

I can tell that I am going to hate using pictures on this thing. I have been working on this post for 2 hours. Of course I have also been flipping between the Wings game, the Spartan game and
Dancing with the Stars. I need to go now - I am catching my 3rd cold since September.

No comments: