Tuesday, January 24, 2006

One way to get in gear

So I have found one way to get myself in gear and make Clapotis - I have joined the Knitting Olympics. I give Stephanie a lot of credit for setting this whole thing up. I can not wait to get started. I love the Olympics anyway and this just adds to the excitement. I am planning on making it in Rowan Felted Twead. I will be sure to show my progress here.

I also want to try making some Fuzzy Feet. I have not tried making socks yet and I think this will be a somewhat easy introduction to the process. Of course since I finished my Booga in August and haven't felted it yet I would not expect to see finished Fuzzy Feet anytime soon.

I am happy - I got my profit sharing check yesterday and it was $200 more than I expected it to be. So I will be able to buy the tickets to take Jerry to the Lion King and have some left over to put into savings and buy myself something. This is great timing since there is a sale here that ends on Saturday. I will just have to make my way over there. Now I am off to eat dinner.

No comments: