Monday, January 30, 2006

Stash Enhancement eXpedition

So I decided to have a little sex - stash enhancement expedition - this weekend. Even though I was sick as a dog I decided to got to the 10-50% off sale at Have You Any Wool on Saturday. Thanks to Amby for letting our little group know about the sale!. I also went to Joann's to look for yarn for a blanket I want to make. They did not have the color I wanted but I did not leave there empty handed. So here is what I bought.


Here is my little stash still in the bag.


Here is the stash laid out - sorry my photography skills suck.


This is 2 skeins of Cascade 220 in color #9454. This will be an Irish Walking Scarf. I love purple and this is a deep purple with dark blue and pink tones to it.


This is Lamb's Pride Bulky in Wild Violet. These will end up being Fuzzy Feet for me.


This is 2 skeins of Moonlight Mohair in Coral Reef. This will be a potato chip scarf and another scarf that I'm not sure of yet.


This is 3 skeins of Dive Teseo in color # 44146. I'm not positive but I think this will be a Branching Out scarf.


I also bought another size 8 needles (many upcoming projects need this size), a pair of size 11 needles (to make a Diagonal Baby Blanket for my cousin and her partner which I still need the yarn for) and some cable needles for the Irish Walking Scarf.

I am obviously not at work today. I took today off as my comp day for the seminar I had to go to last weekend. I am trying to get over this cold before I go back tomorrow. Of course the leaking ceiling isn't helping but that's a story for another day .....

No comments: