Monday, January 16, 2006

What am I doing?

I think I must be crazy because I am thinking of starting something else that could take up my time. I had to go to Wal-Mart today to get some things and I decided that I was going to stick to one of my New Year To-Dos to buy myself something nice. I wanted to see if they happened to have one of my all time favorite movies - Clue - on DVD but they didn't. So I wondered over to the craft aisle. I was just looking around since their yarn selection leaves something to be desired. No offense to anyone out there who loves it but I used Red Heart once and HATED it! Anyway, I came upon the bead aisle and I found something. I bought 2 packages of purple beads (from lavender to dark), some hooks and an organizer and I can now make beaded stitch markers. I don't have enough time to knit or read and now I am adding beading to the equation - it makes no sense. Though maybe I can get good enough that I can sell these and make some extra yarn money - that would be cool.

I must go back to my knitting and the Golden Globes. I am so glad that Reese won! She is one of my favorite actresses and cute as a button!

No comments: