Sunday, March 12, 2006

Now for some knitting content

I have actually been knitting some the past week. I have 2 projects going on right now - a baby blanket for my cousin and the never ending Clapotis.



This is the beginnings of the Diagonal Baby Blanket for my cousin Danielle and her partner Cristi. I am making it on size 8 needles out of Caron Simply Soft yarn in Soft Green. This pattern is very easy and is my mindless knitting project since it is all knit stitch with one yarn over every row. This needs to be done by her baby shower on April 15th so I need to get going and not procrastinate like I normally do.



This is my Clapotis project. I am trying to work on it but I am somewhat burned out on it. I am also very worried because of this



I am not sure I am going to have enough yarn to finish. This is going to be interesting. I hope to get some good knitting time in this week. I have Friday off so I will be knitting on my couch while watching basketball. Also, Jerry will probably be gone on Saturday morning until early Sunday afternoon visiting his girls in Muskegon so I will not be interrupted as much. Until next time ....

2 comments:

AmyArtisan said...

I love making the diagonal baby blankets - they are such a relaxing project to work on & always looks fo great. :)

Unknown said...

That is too funny I am making the same blanket with the same color yarn! I guess great minds think alike!!