Saturday, April 01, 2006

Flashers Unite

Well that should bring some interesting Google searches to my site. I am ready to flash my stash so here I go.


This is the basket that holds my stash. It was my grandmother's so it holds a special place for me.


This is one side of the basket open


Here is the other side of the basket open.


This is my pile of acrylic. The top row is one skein of Red Heart Super Saver in Royal and one skein of Bernat Softee Chunky in #39245. The bottom row contains two skeins of Moonlight Mohair in coral reef, one skein of Bernat Disco in Mr Brown, 5 skeins of Microspun in turquoise and one skein of Caron Simply Soft in soft green.


This is my pile of wool yarn. On top there is two skeins of Rebus Model in # 934, two skeins of Wool Ease in denim twist, two skeins of Lamb's Pride Bulky in mild violet and one skein of Paton's Classic Wool in #00226. The bottom row contains some left over Wool Ease Chunky in wheat, three skeins of Dive Teseo in #44146 and two skeins of Cascade 220 in # 9454.


Finally my stash of cotton yarn. The top row contains one ball of Peaches N' Cream in Ecru, one ball of Sugar N'Cream in cream and yellow, two in light blue and one each of red and dark pine. The middle row is all Sugar N' Cream - one ball each of natural ombre, pastel delight, butter cream ombre, strawberry, shaded denim and faded denim. The bottom row is all one ball of Sugar N' Cream in mistletoe, country side ombre, midnight magic and violet veil.

My stash is small compared to some other people's but I like it. On the knitting front I am hoping to finish the blanket this weekend - we'll see how that goes. Now I am off to make dinner and watch basketball - go Patriots! Until next time ....

5 comments:

Heather said...

Drooling over all that yummy wool!!!

Shadkitty said...

I'm so sad my stash is soooo little!! Of course I will be adding to it soon, we hit payday!

Beth said...

Here's to the stash minimalists! I have a small stash and I'm proud of it!

Anonymous said...

Oooooweeee...lookit that sexy stash!

sheep#100 said...

Nice stash basket!

My stash flash