Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Mission Accomplished

So the baby blanket was done in time. I finished it Friday morning while watching the episode of Lost I DVR'd on Wednesday night. I was happy with the results but I would make it slightly larger next time here is the pic. Details are located here.

My cousin and her partner loved it. However, since I am a nit-wit I forgot my camera and did not get a picture of them with it. My sister took one with her disposable so once I get it from her I will scan and post it.

Our Easter was good. We stayed at my dad's house Saturday night. Sunday morning we went to the pancake breakfast and church. We ate dinner there and then went to have desert with Jerry's family. It was actually nice to be able to make everyone happy and spend time with them.

Now that the blanket is done I gave some new knitting goals. I want to finish Clapotis and the Monthly Dischcloths I have not done yet. After that, I am onto socks! I am so excited to join the dark side. Until next time ....

2 comments:

Emma said...

Good work on finishing the blanket. I'm glad the recipients enjoyed it. And, come on, socks are a lot of fun.

Kirsti said...

Yay for getting the blanket finished. I'm glad it's being suitably appreciated too. And now I can get you addicted to sock knitting too.. mwahahaha.