Monday, April 10, 2006

Uhhh ..... yeah

So I can not come up with a title so that's all you're getting. I am still plugging along on that blanket. I am really pushing because it needs to be done by Saturday. Here is the progress thus far.



Not so bad after all. I work on it in traffic, at lunch, watching tv, wherever I can.

My to-do wish list is getting longer. Here's just a sampling:

1) Learn to knit socks
2) Unravel two sweaters I have
3) Buy more sweaters to unravel
4) Attempt dying yarn
5) Work on a lace project - most likely Branching Out
6) Make a sweater for Jerry or I
7) Catch up on past Monthly Dishcloth KALs

There's more but I can not think of them right now. I think that is enough for now. I am not sure when I will have time to do all this - unless I quit my job. At least we get Good Friday off so I have a three day weekend to work on some things.

I have updated my finished objects blog - it was long overdue. Until next time ....

2 comments:

AmyArtisan said...

The blanket is looking great! Is that the "Grandma's Favorite" dishcloth pattern? I love doing that for baby blankets! :)

Anonymous said...

Right on sister! You can join Dana and I on our sweater-buying-and-destroying expeditions!