Sunday, May 14, 2006

A rant and some new loves

It seems like every Sunday night around 7pm I get down. The weekend it almost over and I have to go back to a job I hate the next day. Well I have some leads on jobs so hopefully I won't be at the psycho place much longer. I know I should be happy that I at least have a job - and I am - but it is difficult when you are dealing with the bull that I deal with. Enough with that and back to the good stuff.

I am still working on my shawl but it looks the same so no new pictures of that. I have also finished another dishcloth. This was the March Mid-Month KAL.



As always, the details are over here.

I took a half day on Friday since I will be in Dallas for work next Saturday and I stopped by Borders on my way home. I bought the Summer Interweave Knits and the Folk Shawls book. There are so many great patterns in both. My favorites in the magazine are the Looking Glass Top, Wedgewood Blouse, Cambridge Jacket (for the DH), Thorn & Thistle Twinset, Evening Star Top, and the Icarus Shawl. In the Folk Shawls book I am totally in love with the Irish DIamond Shawl but there are many more wonderful designs in the book. Well my to knit list just got long - I better get theose needles moving! Unitil next time ....

1 comment:

Sheepish Annie said...

Great dishcloth! I've been thinking about doing some of those. Was out blog-surfing and your "Sunday at 7:00" blues really spoke to me! Here's to everybody finding the right job!!!!