Saturday, November 04, 2006

Winter 2006 Interweave Knits

So I received my new Interweave Knits today and I LOVE it! There are so many beautiful things that I want to make from this issue.
Here are my favorites.

A Cardigan for Arwen by Kate Gilbert. I love the cable detail on this sweater. I would make it a tad longer than the one in the picture.

Pewter Coat by Shirley Paden. Again I love the cable on this design. I even like the collar even though I usually do not like the wide lapel look.

Nantucket Jacket by Norah Gaughan. Another beautiful cabled piece. Again I would make it a tad longer and the sleeves a little shorter. I do not like sleeves that hit at the elbow.

Rambling Rose Cardigan by Laura Zukaite. This is my favorite design in the magazine. I love the scalloped detail on the sweater. I even like the color it is in. This is going to the top of my to knit list!

Cabernet Ribs by Liz Nields. This is a simple and classic design. I love the simplicity of it.

Arctic Diamonds Stole by Donna Druchunas. This is a beautiful lace design. I love that it was inspired by native Alaskan knitters.

This issue was a definite winner. Until next time ....

No comments: