Sunday, January 07, 2007

Place Title Here

So I hope every one had a happy and safe New Year. This past week I have been trying to get back in the swing of a regular schedule. Why does work always have to get in the way of our lives? Well there was one good thing that happened was this.

Yeah that is Steve Yzerman's jersey going to the rafters at JLA and I was there. It was a very nice ceremony and did not seem at all like it was almost two hours long. Of course we left the game early because I was tired. At least I saw what I came for.


I have not been knitting as much as I should be. Sometimes I just can not seem to muster the mental energy during the week to knit. However, I do have a FO to show you.

This is the January KAL for the dishcloth group. It was a very easy pattern to knit. The details are located here. Now I am off to enjoy the rest of my Sunday evening. Have a good week everyone. Until next time ....

1 comment:

Larjmarj said...

I'll tell ya, that whole "work" thing is really over rated! It interferes in my knitting, movie watching, dog cuddling, restaurant hopping. VERY annoying. ;-)