Monday, February 26, 2007

Time Flies When You're Not Having Fun

I can hardly believe it has been two weeks since my last post. In all honesty I have not been knitting much. I work has been very stressful so I just want to come home and veg out in front of the TV. I was plugging along on my Calorimetry but I pulled it off the needles when I was putting it in my bag so I ended up frogging it. I do have a finished dishcloth to show you though.

This is the February Mid Month KAL. This was a challenge to me because I had to pay some attention to it and I kept ending up with one less or one more stitch. I made this Project Spectrum friendly by using a pretty blue and white variegated called Faded Denim. Details are located here.


Here is my Project Spectrum picture for this entry. I bought this envelope the other day because I have a horrible habit of just tossing papers in my bag. I can never find them and when I do they are ripped or wrinkled. This way I can keep them in one place and they will stay relatively neat.

Well I hope I can update more regularly now. I hope that either the job will settle down or I find a better way of dealing with it. I have a feeling it is going to be the later though. Until next time ....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That yarn is perfect for that cloth--good job! Hope things slow down for you soon.

Tina said...

Sorry to hear of your job stress, I find that knitting helps me cope. Keep you head up and I am sure thing will turn around for the better sometime soon.

Larjmarj said...

Sorry to hear about your stress level. It's at about an orange alert here too. Just take a deep breath and remember that it won't last forever.