Thursday, August 09, 2007

Up North Knitting Projects

So this week has totally kicked my butt! I am completely exhausted and run down. I guess my body got used to sleeping in and taking naps every day on my vacation. Tonight I created this mosaic of my up north knitting projects. I added the details here the other night.

The top row from left to right are the Sophie Bag, June Mid-Month KAL - Moss Ivy Cloth and the Garterlac Dishcloth. The bottom row from left to right are the May Mid-Month KAL - Stepping Stones, July Mid-Month KAL - Bamboozled and the Mason-Dixon Balland Dishcloth. It is amazing how much I can get done when I do not have to work. I also read tow books while up there.

So I received my Fall Interweave the other day and I will review it in my next post. I will say that I am pretty pleased overall with this issue. Until next time

No comments: