Monday, March 03, 2008

52 Weeks of Gratitude - Weeks #8 & 9

So I totally spaced on last week so today you get two things I am grateful for.

1) I am very grateful for a fun and relaxing weekend. On Saturday a bunch of us went to the club Tina has at her house once a month. It was a wonderful day knitting and hanging out with friends. Then yesterday hubby and I went out to breakfast and came home and took a nap. This was the best way to spend a weekend in my opinion.

2) I am so grateful that I read Lolly's post on choosing happiness. The last few weeks at work have been hard on me. There is a lot of tension in our office and I tend to let other people's moods affect me way to much. However, reading Lolly's post made me realize that just because other people choose to be miserable I can not let them get me down. I went through the entire day with that in mind and it was the best day I have had at work in a long time. Now I just need to keep it up!

1 comment:

Lolly said...

My best wishes to you - keep smiling and thinking happy!