Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I actually have another finished object!

Believe it or not I have another FO to show you. I hope no one falls over from the amazement!

This is the blanket from my last post which I am lovingly calling Stanley. The pattern is the Wavy Boxes Afghan and the yarn is plain old Bernat acrylic. I love the yarn actually, it is very soft and only got softer after a wash. Details as always in my blog and on Ravelry. This is a great baby blanket pattern. It is an easy repeat and it works up pretty quickly.

In real life I am very concerned that I am not going to be replaced at work when I go on maternity leave. This will not be pretty to come back to. I do not want to have to deal with 18 weeks worth of filing when I return. Not to mention the martyr act I will have to endure from the boss. Plus, we will be getting a new computer system October 1st so I will have to learn that when I come back as well. If only we could afford for me to quit and stay home - damn child support! Just joking, well sort of joking. Until next time ....

No comments: