Saturday, October 11, 2008

WIP 'em out Saturday

I currently have three WIPs on the needles. With the amount of knitting time I have these days they will be finished sometime when Clark goes to kindergarten! So here are some progress pictures.

First up what I am calling my Holland socks. This is the Through the Loops mystery sock KAL pattern. I just finished the cuff. I am going to do the basic version of the leg since I do not have the brain power right now to follow the cable chart. The yarn is Regia's Kaffee Fassett line that I bought in Holland back in July.











Next, I have the Every Day, Any Day dishcloth from the Monthly Dishcloth KAL group. The yarn is Sugar 'n Cream in Strawberry. This pattern in interesting since you do a reverse YO and then on the next row you purl it through the back loop. Not the hardest pattern but you do need to pay attention.











Finally, I am calling this the Clark sweater. The pattern is Daisy by the Yarn Harlot from Knitty. I am doing the plain version in the 6-12 month size. The yarn is Lion Brand Microspun in Turquoise. I would love for him to wear this in the photo I will take for our Christmas card but I am not sure if it will be finished in time.











I need to get knitting since the baby is with his Daddy - they went to Grandma's house - and I have some alone time. Until next time ....

No comments: