Sunday, January 04, 2009

I Effed My First O of 2009


The Every Day, Any Day Dishcloth is my first FO of 2009. I finished it last night after the baby went to be while watching the Colts/Chargers playoff game. I have added it to the dishcloth drawer in the kitchen and it is waiting its turn in the rotation. People ask me if I actually use these and my answer is an emphatic YES!!! They work much better than the store bought ones. I use them for dishes, to clean the kitchen and bathroom and any other job I can think of. I highly recommend them.

I have updated my To Do List already. I really need to clean out the baby's bedroom closet. It has become a dumping ground of things we do not know what to do with and clothes he has already outgrown. I really need to work on it before it gets out of control.

I hope you all had a great weekend and enjoy what is left of it. I wish us all good luck as we go into the first full week of 2009. Until next time ....

No comments: