Thursday, April 15, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Another week is coming to a close and it is once again time to count my blessings. This week I am thankful for ...

1) Seeing the light at the end of the financial ruin tunnel. When Clark got so sick earlier this year we got way behind on things. Now we're catching up and it is a huge weight off my mind.
2) Finally having a wonderful daycare person who we trust and Clark loves.
3) That it was 85 degrees today and I broke out the sandals for the first time.

So what are you all thankful for? Until next time ....

3 comments:

SissySees said...

"Toes showing" always make me happy too...

Have a great weekend.

Stacey said...

Hi Kristyn! I found your blog and saw that you lived in Michigan! I wanted to let you know about a conference I am planning for bloggers at the end of May. It is called Gleek Retreat (www.GleekRetreat.com). Would love to have you check it out. We are giving away three free tickets right now!

g-girl said...

wow. a light at the end of the financial tunnel??? I'm SO excited for you! I can imagine what a relief it is to have arrived at the end. :) congrats!