Monday, July 19, 2010

Randomness

Just some randomness today.

1) I have been knitting but I have not taken any pictures. Mostly I have been working on my Fake-A-Gamo bag and I just started a baby blanket for our daycare lady.
2) Work is crazy busy. They have moved 3 people from our team to other teams in the last month. This is good and bad. Good that I am very busy and bad because I am very busy!
3) This past weekend was the first in over a month that we didn't have any plans. It was nice. On Saturday morning I took Clark to the park (before it got to hot) and then we went to Panera and split a blueberry muffin. Yesterday we just hung out at home. We all really needed the break.
4) My family is in the UP this week and we are insanely jealous.
5) I can not believe July is already more than half over. I am starting to think of Clark's 2nd birthday coming up in September. I can not believe he will be 2 - where does time go?

I leave you with a cute Clark picture. At my Dad's 70th birthday party 4th of July weekend my cousins went to the park where the town festivities were and got balloon hats. Here is Clark wearing one of them. Until next time ....

2 comments:

SissySees said...

I thought last weekend was my no-plans weekend, but I was wrong. Now, I'm well into August... without a totally free weekend in sight.

g-girl said...

i love clark's balloon hat! what's UP?