Thursday, December 30, 2010

Final FO of the Year

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas if you celebrate. Ours was very nice. My family went waaaayyyy overboard with the gifts. Clark got to a point where he wanted nothing to do with opening more presents. I received some books, season 5 of Supernatural on DVD, pajama pants, perfume and gift cards. Then we came home and I took a nap and then made ham and cheesy potatoes for dinner.

I have finished my last knitted object of 2010. This is the Flying Geese Dishcloth made with some more of my leftover dishcloth cotton stash.

Details as always are located here and here.
I started another scarf for the Special Olympics on our way to my dad's house on Christmas Day so that will be my first FO of 2011. Tomorrow will be the my recap of 2010 - it sure has been an interesting year. Until next time ....

No comments: