Friday, February 17, 2012

Fitness Friday - The Catchup Edition

I missed last week's check in because we were getting ready to move. This week will be a bit of a catch up.

Weight: I am up 2.4 lbs for the last 2 weeks. Not really surprised with all the stress I have been under.

Exercise: I worked out exactly 2 times in the last 2 weeks. Although with packing, cleaning and moving I did get some other physical activity in.

Food: not even going here. I will just say that major stress + PMS = eating really poorly.

I really need to get back on track this week. I am so tired and have no energy and I know it is because of the way the last 2 weeks have gone. Until next time ....

2 comments:

A :-) said...

Moving is the worst :-S Hang in there.

g-girl said...

You guys moved? Hope the move went well. New apt and new location?