Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Ten on Tuesday






With today being it only makes sense that our topic for this week is 10 Favorite Chocolate Treats. I will probably have a hard time keeping it to 10 because I LOVE my chocolate.

1) Milky Ways and Reese's Peanut Butter Cups are my favorite candies
2) Chocolate mousse
3) Black Forest Cake
4) Chocolate cake with chocolate frosting - this is my birthday cake every year
5) Chocolate chip cookies
6) French Silk pie
7) Brownies
8) Chocolate covered cherries
9) Hot chocolate with lots of marshmallows
10) Hot Fudge Sundaes

Now I am craving some chocolate! Until next time ....

3 comments:

Merry Karma said...

OK...now I am craving French Silk Pie...

hakucho said...

Plain dark (70 % Lindt) chocolate...that is something I crave big time ;)

g-girl said...

sigh...reese's peanut butter cups are my fave too! and if we venture into dark chocolate, my fave is dark 70% (lindt) with sea salt.