Sunday, February 19, 2012

More Dishcloths Done

Before things hit the fan two weeks ago I did manage to complete 4 more dishcloths. I am working on using up these partial skeins of cotton and they are almost gone. So with out further ado here are:

Oblique Cable Variation Cloth









Cross Stitch Cable Variation Cloth









Mock Gull Variation Cloth













Traveling Cable Variation Cloth













I have made an executive decision to discontinue my FO Blog. I have kept it for sentimental reasons but with Ravelry it is pretty redundant. I will obviously keep it up with the old posts but no new ones will be entered there. Onward and upward as the saying goes. Until next time ....

2 comments:

hakucho said...

You are well stocked now with some beautiful new cloths.

g-girl said...

I have an FO blog too. I forget to update it sometimes too but I hadn't thought of discontinuing it completely. I still keep a FO journal and the FO blog actually helps me keep up with the journal!