Wednesday, February 29, 2012

More Finished Objects

First off Happy Leap Day! I always thought this day was almost magical as a kid. Now I just think it is hard to remember to write 2/29 all day at work.

I have managed to complete two more projects. First up is the Twisted Rib Cable Variation Cloth. I am almost done going through my scraps of dishcloth cotton which makes me very happy.












I also finally completed my Socktoberfest socks. These are called Grape Ape and the yarn is Louet Gems.






















I realized at the toe decreases that I was going to run out of yarn so I had to frog back to the cuff and remove one pattern repeat. This was all the yarn that was left - 2 grams out of the 100 gram skein.










Talk about cutting it close. Until next time ....

1 comment:

hakucho said...

Nice save on the socks! I'm running out of yarn for my baby blanket....trying to make it as big as i can before the final border...really cutting it close and the blanket will be shorter than I like it to be...oh, well....