Saturday, March 17, 2012

FO: Elongated Cable Throw Pillow

We have had these two throw pillows on our couches forever. The cases on them have seen better days for sure. So what is a knitter to do? Why knit up some pillow cases of course.

























This is project # 8 the Elongated Cable Throw Pillow from The Very Easy Guide to Cable Knitting. It was a pretty easy pattern to knit and I was able to memorize it pretty easily. However, I was ready for it to be over by the end. It is over 40" long and that is a lot of knitting. The yarn is Caron Simply Soft in the Bone colorway. Now I need to make the case for the smaller pillow. I may also be resurrecting some long neglected WIPS - it is the season after all. Until next time....Link

2 comments:

hakucho said...

Very nice throw pillows :)

Donna said...

Those came out great. I never think to knit pillow covers. Great stash buster.