Monday, April 02, 2012

Books Read - March 2012

My pace is starting to slack off a little bit but I may still make the 52 in 52. So here is what I read this past month.

1) Thicker Than Water: A Torie O'Shea Mystery by Rett MacPherson: in this installment Torie has inherited a fortune from her mentor and someone is not happy about it and they are out to make her pay.
2) By the Shores of Silver Lake by Laura Ingalls Wilder: the Ingalls family heads west for a chance at a better life.
3) Secret Star: Book 3 of the Stars of Mithra Trilogy by Nora Roberts: we finally learn the identity of the mad man who wants the stars that will give him immortality.
4) Assault and Pepper: A Pennsylvania Dutch Mystery by Tamar Myers: in this part of the series the local Mennonite preacher has been killed and our heroine learns that he was not the man he appeared to be.

2 comments:

SissySees said...

Love all the Ingalls Wilder books. Still need to track down the Mirtha trilogy too!

g-girl said...

I've slowed down too..and I'm on my spring break! :P