Thursday, July 04, 2013

Books Read: June 2013

Well I fell off pace and I am 1 book behind on my 52 in 52 challenge again. I am not worried though as we will be going up north next month and I will be able to catch up then. Here are the 4 books I finished in the month.

1) Angora Alibi: A Seaside Knitters Mystery by Sally Goldenbaum - in the newest installment pregnant yarn store owner Izzy Chambers and her group of knitting friends are trying to solve the murder of a new and mysterious member of their community.

2) Killer Honeymoon: A Savannah Reid Mystery by G.A. McKevett - in this book Savannah and her new husband Dirk are on the case of the murder of a local news reporter that they witness on the beach during their honeymoon.

3) The Anniversary: A Novel by Amy Gutman - on the 5th anniversary of the execution of serial killer Steven Gage three women from his past - the ex-girlfriend, the defense attorney and the reporter who wrote a true crime book about him - receive mysterious letters with deadly consequences.

4) Rebecca by Daphne du Maurier - the classic Gothic novel of love and betrayal.

Now onto July and more books to read. Until next time ....

No comments: