Saturday, March 01, 2014

Books Read: February 2014

I am still reading a book a week which makes me happy. I have been figuring out how many pages I need to read each day and write it on my to do list. I am a big enough nerd that if I write it down I want to be able to cross it off. In February I finished:

1) Sweater Quest: My Year of Knitting Dangerously by Adrienne Martini - the author's quest to knit Alice Starmore's Tutor Roses pattern in a year and the many life lessons she learn along the way.

2) The Murder on the Links by Agatha Christie - Hercule Poirot is on the case of his client who is mudered before he can reach France.

3) Switching Time: A Doctor's Harrowing Story of Treating a Woman with 17 Personalities by Richard Baer - a fascinating true story of a woman who struggles to overcome her abusive past and live a normal life.

4) The Snake, the Crocodile and the Dog: An Amelia Peabody Mystery by Elizabeth Peters - in this installment Amelia and Emerson try to hide the location of the lost city while fighting off the Master Criminal who wants to find it.

No comments: