Tuesday, March 04, 2014

Ten on Tuesday: The Oscar Edition


The topic for this week is 10 Thoughts On This Year's Oscar Show. I am not surprised by this topic knowing how much Carol loves the Oscars so here we go.

1) I did not watch the awards
2) This is the first time in many many years I have not watched
3) It sounds like I missed a good one
4) I have loved Idina Menzel since she was Maureen in RENT and I am glad she is finally getting the recognition she deserves
5) However, if you are going to introduce someone I would think you would want to double or triple check the pronunciation of their name. John Travolta I am talking to you.
6) My Travolta name is Kaitlyn Morzgan
7) I do not like Pink but from what I have seen her performance was amazing
8) I have loved Jared Leto since he was Jordan Catalano and am glad to see him acting again

Well that it all I can come up with. Until next time ….

1 comment:

Linda said...

I didn't watch the Oscars either. I usually don't. Mainly because they are so long and because my husband doesn't like to watch it. If he were gone out of town, then I probably would have flipped back and forth or taped it and fast forwarded through the slow parts - LOL! I do agree with you tho - if you are going to introduce someone - especially at something like this - make sure you know how to say the name and practice it!!!

Linda in VA