Friday, January 30, 2015

Five on Friday


Believe it or not this is the last Five on Friday for January. I cannot belive that February is only a few days away. I am glad to have my 2nd least favorite month out of the way. I am just trying to forget that February is my least favorite month!  Here is what is going on this week in my life.

1) The January blahs have hit. I am tired all the time and my motivation is severly lacking. I have not worked out in 2 weeks because I cannot get my butt out of bed in the morning. I am glad though that there is more light later in the day so I can at least see that spring is on its way.
2) Clark was sick this week. He was coughing the other day and I think the waiting in the cold for the bus and then going into the warm air at school caused him to have an asthma attack. At least I can work from home so I did not have to use PTO since I have pretty much no unplanned days available.
3) Even though I have no motivation I want to cast on all the things. I need to write down a list to keep myself on track.
4) My reading mojo has come back. I read 4 books in the month of January and will complete my 5th book for the year in the first few days of February.
5) We received Clark’s report card this week and I am bursting with pride. He is doing so well at school and the note his teacher wrote made me tear up. While all parents are proud of their kid’s achievements I think when you have a child with a developmental delay or other difficulty it is especially sweet when they succeed. It is good to know that all of our hard work and sacrafices have paid off.

Here are a couple of pictures for you.












Because of knitting I am not bored while waiting for Clark at his math club












Oh so true!









No comments: