Tuesday, February 03, 2015

Ten on Tuesday: The Guilty Pleasure Edition




This week’s topic is 10 Guilty Pleasures You Enjoy.

1) I love bad reality TV - Dancing with the Stars, 19 Kids and Counting and Hell’s Kitchen are just a few of my favorites

2) Breakfast from McDonald’s – my favorite is a sausage biscuit and a hash brown

3) Eating raw cookie dough, cake or brownie batter

4) Staying in my PJs all day

5) Bad cozy mystery series – the Savannah Reid, Penn Dutch and knitting mysteries by Maggie Sefton are some favorites

6) Eating peanut butter out of the jar – I am the only one in the house who eats it so double dipping is ok

7) The TV show Reign – it is so historically inaccurate but I love it and the costumes are amazing

8) Doritos

9) Watching my favorite movies over and over again

10) Taking a nap

No comments: