The first week of February is almost over and again I am wondering where the time has gone. Here is what has been happening around here.
1) This year's Superbowl was one of the best games in years and I missed it because I fell asleep with Clark.
2) On Superbowl Sunday we had a major snow fall. It was the 3rd highest snowfall in Detroit history. I worked from home on Monday and Clark missed 2 days of school.
3) I have not worked out again this week. I really need to get my butt in gear - literally.
4) I went on a field trip with Clark's class today. We went to a museum at a local farm to learn about how they lived in the old days. He really enjoyed it and he loved that I went.
5) I have my review with my new manager on Tuesday and for the first time ever I am nervous. I just do not trust her and I am not looking forward to it.
Here are this week's pictures
Desert for the Big Game
Working at home on a very snowy day
Pile of snow that is taller than me in the parking lot at work
Snuggling before bed
Spinning wheel at the farm