Friday, May 22, 2015

Five on Friday

It has been a while since I wrote one of these posts. Here is what is on my mind today.

1) I am happy it is Memorial Day weekend. I can use the extra day off.

2) The last day of school is 3 weeks from today. I cannot believe we have almost mad it through kindergarten.

3) I am not looking forward to having to pay almost $200 a week for child care this summer. We have gotten used to only having to pay for after school care

4) It looks like the house in the upper peninsula is going to sell. I have very mixed feelings about this.

5) I am pretty much caught up on my blogs and podcasts. Now I just need to work on the DVR.

Here are some pictures from the last few weeks.












Enjoying the ice cream social at school












Wearing the fancy hat Clark made for me at his Mothers Day tea












It is May 20th and we have to wear our winter coat to the bus stop


No comments: