Monday, November 02, 2015

Books Read: October 2015


NaBloPoMo November 2015


Another month down and more books read. I am still 8 books behind on my 52 in 52 goal but I am still going. In October I finished the following three books:

1) Harmful Intent by Baine Kerr - the story of a medical malpractice attorney and his second chance at a verdict against a doctor. I did not enjoy this book. The lawyer and his client were both unlikable and the doctor was like a cartoon villain.

2) The Inn at Rose Harbor by Debbie Macomber - a widow decides to buy a bed and breakfast and help her guests heal as she deals with her own pain. I really enjoyed this book like I do all of Debbie Macomber's. The characters are very real and easy to relate to. I will read the rest of the books in the series.

3) A Winter Haunting by Dan Simmons - a man returns to his small hometown to face his demons after his life falls apart. Another book I really did not enjoy. I was looking for some scares but there really weren't any. Stephen King said this author blows his mind but I did not see it.

No comments: