Monday, July 18, 2016

Monday Musings

Another week has come and gone and I am once again thinking about a few things. Today's entry will be less introspective than last week's. Sometimes you just need to get out of your head. So here we go with the happenings this week.

1) I want to thank Adrienne for her encouragement after my last post. She is on her own journey and I encourage you to check out her blog.

2) I went to the doctor last week and when my blood work came back my iron was extremely low. I am always anemic but I am usually borderline so I have not had to take iron. Now I know why I have been feeling so crappy and exhausted the last few weeks. Hopefully once my levels are back to normal I will feel better.

3) We went to a wedding on Saturday and my son was quite the dancing fool. I learned that my clubbing days are long gone. Thankfully a couple of my cousins helped us by taking turns dancing with him as well. We have another wedding at the end of August so I need to work on getting a bit more in shape.

Here are some pictures from the week.













Little man and his creation at Lego Time at the library













I have started another market bag in Detroit Tiger orange for the InAsKnit Batter Up KAL













Another square for DH's Doctor Who blanket













Wedding selfie














Me and my guys all dressed up













My dad's (2nd from the left) first selfie













Oh I could get used to this




1 comment:

A :-) said...

Well done to get to the doctor and get checked out. Getting your iron where it needs to be is an important step! :-)

Thanks for the shout out here :-) I love that photo of all three of of you - you all look gorgeous!